We had the opportunity to be a part of the Guest Room and Common Area renovation of this wonderful hotel in picturesque Lexington, Ky. We were charged with completing all of the Drywall and Vinyl Wallcovering and FF&E on this project.
In Charlottesville, Va. We worked on the Common Area, Restaurant, Convention Space & Guest Room Renovation for the Doubletree Hotel. Our work included Tile, Drywall, Texture, Paint, Wallcovering, and Acoustical Tile.
We consider ourselves fortunate to have been selected to work on the renovation of Disney’s enchanting Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Our work was concentrated on the guest rooms and hallways including the bathrooms where we used a specific custom wall covering that features the Disney […]
After hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast in 2005, we were part of a large team of contractors tasked with rebuilding and restoring this four star Resort which contains more then 1700 guest room. Our portion of the project focused on the wall covering area of the renovation.
Chaparrel Construction Project Tracking & Reporting
- Daily logs are kept to track the job progress and site conditions.
- Project schedules are utilized and updated weekly to keep the job on track – these schedules are then shared with all associated parties.
- We sit down with the GM on a weekly basis to make sure we are exceeding everyone’s expectations.
- We hold a weekly OSHA Safety meeting to ensure a productive, safe, and clean job.
- We obtain Area Sign Off Forms for each and every area we complete to ensure there are no questions as to what was completed to your satisfaction.
- We ensure all final city / county inspections are completed and obtain a Certificate of Occupancy from the proper municipality.
- Upon completion of the project we obtain a Certificate of Final Completion from the owner’s designated representative, which will accompany our final request for payments to ensure the project was completed successfully.
- We provide a Close Out Booklet to the Owner and their designated Representatives. (This book contains all the subcontractor / material warranties, material information / specifications, sign off sheets, certificate of final completion and all municipality documentation.)
Are you looking for a contractor in the Austin Texas area?
Use the form to the right to request a free consultation from our experts. We’ll have someone reach out to you within 24 hours.